|Precision Die Cutting
Die Cutting is the process of cutting material into various shapes and sizes. ICP can die cut a wide variety of non-metallic or flexible materials. We also have the ability to die cut plastic up to 3/16" thick. With our experience we help select the right tool for the job. We offer inexpensive tooling options like steel rule dies while also having the ability to run forged and match-metal tooling for tougher materials and tighter tolerances. We also house the latest technology in die cutting machinery.
OEM and Custom Die Cutting
ICP has been manufacturing die cut components to customer specifications since 1955. ICP is a first tier manufacturer of non-metallic die-cut components for OEM Manufacturers. ICP also does custom die cutting of flexible materials. Our years of experience successfully solving tough customer challenges in producing die cut parts enable us to manufacture your parts in the most cost efficient way possible. We keep tooling costs low and QuickTurn Tooling can be requested to reduce time to market.
Try “Dieless Cutting”
Our ATOM Flash-cut 30155 dieless knife cutting table provides die less knife cutting for a wide range of flexible materials. The benefits of Dieless Knife Cutting are:
- Optimal material utilization with advanced yielding technology to maximize production efficiencies and control costs. The software provides for optimization of layouts and shape within shape cutting.
- Prototypes can be turned out quickly
- Faster turnaround time for customer parts
- No tooling required so no tooling costs or waiting time for tooling
- Dielss cutting works well for thick materials, difficult to cut materials or complex shapes
Efficiencies and Reliability of the Proven ICP Quality Platform Saves Money for OEM Designers and Engineers
- Reduces the time to bring a new product to market
- Decreases the cost of new product development
- Low reject history reduces your costs by decreasing the time required for quality inspections
- Our on-time-delivery track record allows you to hold a reduced parts inventory for final production runs
- Our production process continually looks for ways to reduce your costs
Markets Served for OEM Die Cutting and Custom Die Cutting
We serve all markets including these listed below by helping customers produce OEM and custom parts from flexible materials:
OEM manufacturers in the following industries:
- Off-road vehicles
- On-road vehicles
- Power sports vehicles
- Utility vehicles
- Agricultural equipment and machinery
- Lawn and Garden equipment
- Medical equipment
- Automotive and heavy trucks
- Exercise equipment
- Electronics manufacturers
- Door and windows
- Mobility device manufacturers
- Retail display and store fixture manufacturers
- Commercial printers
Die Cutting Materials
Our team members have years of experience manufacturing parts from flexible materials like these:
- Foam, open and closed cell
- Filtration materials
- Cloth and fabric
- CC Sponge
- Fiber gasket material
- Many others
Die Cut Products and Applications
Since 1955, we have been successfully producing OEM and custom parts cost efficiently from non-metallic materials, including the following products and applications:
- All types of non-metallic gaskets, including engine gaskets and housing gaskets
- Seals, including cord stock and O-rings
- Touch screens
- Point of purchase displays and signage
- Skid plates
- Heat dissipative products
- Heat foils
- Dampeners (noise and vibration)
- Protective packaging
- Filtration products
- Protective covers
- Traction enhanced products
OEM Gasket Fabrication and Custom Gasket Fabrication
A gasket is a mechanical seal that fills the space between two objects, generally to prevent leakage between the two objects while under compression.
The proven ICP Gasket Manufacturing Process is designed to be a collaborative bridge between designers and engineers and the gasket manufacturing team when preparing to manufacture gaskets. Completion of this Process gives designers and engineers accelerated feedback on questions and quotes from ICP. The ICP Gasket Manufacturing Process is:
- What is the purpose for the gaskets? What do you want the gasket to accomplish?
- What will the environment be? Temperature range? Outdoor exposure?
- What will you consider an ideal fit?
- What material do you want to use and why?
- What manufacturing process do you want to use?
- Is your gasket design completed and attached?
ICP is ISO 9001:2008 Registered and RoHS Compliant. This means your order is produced accurately and On-Time.
See ICP Expertise and Experience in Die Cutting:
Consider ICP Product Development Services If We Can Be of Assistance. This is where experienced ICP professionals collaborate with designers and engineers to help meet speed to market objectives:
- 3D/2D concept upload
- Design and engineering support
- Materials options and selection
- Manufacturing process selection
- Rapid part prototyping and samples
- The QuickTools Program
We have the latest technology in die cutting machinery. Our many different die cutting presses allow us to select the most cost efficient way to produce your parts:
- Clicker, Clam, Travel Head presses, high speed Preco and a 54” x 84” large tonnage press.
- As a value add, ICP can also produce your product with adhesive, screen printing or hot stamping if needed.
- Our technologies have the capability to cut parts as large as 52” by 82”
- We also have the ability to die cut plastic up to 3/16" thick.
- ICP can run steel rule dies to match metal compound tools for extreme tolerances.
ICP Value Added Manufacturing Services
- Our Just In-Time Delivery Scheduling is available to minimize your inventory and warehouse needs and save money for you
- The QuickTurn Manufacturing Program
- Hot stamping
- Application of psa to materials
- Special packaging
- Sonic welding
- Label placement
- The Transfer your Tooling Program
- Problem Product Free Evaluation
Are You Having Trouble With Your Die Cutting Suppliers?
ICP takes on projects where other die cutting companies struggle to deliver quality parts on a timely basis. If you currently have a supplier that is giving you problems or you're looking for help with a current die cut product, please contact us today.
Problem Die Cut Parts
ICP has die cut product expertise, extensive knowledge of die cutting processes and we have helped our customers solve product related issues by redesigning the part or finding other solutions. For gasket leaks or seal leaks or a die cut part that is giving your problems, contact one of our Problem Product Specialists for a free evaluation.
Ask one of our Problem Product Specialists for a free evaluation